Wedding Planning Services
We offer a full range of wedding planning services, including start-to-finish planning of every last detail, day-of-coordination, assistance with your DIY projects, budget strategy, and more. Please explore the other pages of this section for more information on each of our offerings. If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to drop us a line and ask!
Here's the Cliff Notes version of what those things mean; click on any option for more details and pricing.
- Wedding Planning - anything and everything, from budgeting to venue hunting to figuring out all the tricky bits of catering proposals, to helping your mom chill out – we’ve got it under control!
- Day-of-Coordination - you’re planning it down to the last detail, but who will set up your lovingly crafted DIY projects, make sure your vendors show up on time, cue your entrance, and help your mom chill out? We will!
- Handmade Help - you have grand schemes of handcrafted details, but lack the time or the skill to create them or you need a brainstorming partner to come up with just the right thing - We can craft for you!
- A La Carte Services - need help figuring out your budget? We'll go through it line by line with you. none of the above what you need or can afford? We've got more options!
Clueless about what you don't know? That's totally cool. We start every event with a free consultation, where we'll talk about your wedding and figure out what would be most helpful to you. Our services are customized to each couple and event, so you'll never pay for something you don't need just because it's part of some package with a cheesy name.
When it comes to weddings, we don't think there is any way to do it wrong. We love hearing all the different ideas our clients have and working together to bring them to life. While we're happy to offer advice and opinions if you want them, we're here to listen to YOU and plan the wedding YOU envision. We only have two rules:
- Pick the right person - if you've found the yin to your yang, you're pretty much winning at wedding planning. This is key. Don't screw it up.
- Abide by the rules of whichever jurisdiction and/or religious institution (if any) you want to recognize your marriage.
That's it! So easy! Everything else is just a party, and we are great party planners. Our background as theatrical stage managers gives us a unique perspective on weddings as well as many years of experience running live events. As your wedding stage managers, we can offer as much or as little of our professional expertise as you'd like. Our top priority is to minimize the stress and maximize the fun of planning your wedding!
Wedding outside the Chicago metro area? We love to travel! Check out our travel policies.
- Amanda & Nick, Chicago ILRead more reviews on yelp...